8 and 16-port RS-232/422/485 rackmount serial device servers
Xuất sứ: Taiwan
Nhà cung cấp: STC Viet Nam
Hãng sản xuất: 1. MOXA
- 8 or 16 serial ports supporting RS-232/422/485
- Standard 19-inch rackmount size
- 10/100M auto-sensing Ethernet
- Easy IP address configuration with LCD panel (excluding wide temperature models)
- Configure via Telnet/Web/Windows utility
- Socket modes: TCP server/TCP client/UDP/Real COM
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
- Universal high-voltage range: 100 to 240 VAC or 88 to 300 VDC
- Popular low-voltage ranges: ±48 VDC (20 to 72 VDC, -20 to -72 VDC)
With the NPort® 5600 rackmount series, you not only protect your current hardware investment, but also allow for future network expansion by centralizing the management of your serial devices and distributing management hosts over the network.
Network Readiness for up to 16 Serial Devices
Only basic configuration is needed with the NPort® 5600 to connect up to 16 serial devices to an Ethernet network.
19-inch Rackmount Device Server
NPort® 5600 device servers come with Tx/Rx LEDs for the serial ports on the front panel, and 8 or 16 RJ45 serial port connectors on the rear panel. This makes the NPort® 5600 device servers suitable for standard 19-inch rack mounting, allowing you to simplify operational, maintenance, and administrative tasks.
Real COM/TTY Ports
Real COM/TTY drivers are provided to make the serial ports on the NPort® 5600 recognizable as Real COM ports by Windows, or Real TTY ports by Linux. In addition to supporting basic data transmission and reception, the NPort® drivers also support the RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, and DCD control signals.
LED Indicators to Ease Your Maintenance Tasks
The System LED, serial Tx/Rx LEDs, and Ethernet LEDs (located on the RJ45 connector) provide a great tool for basic maintenance tasks and help engineers analyze problems in the field. The LEDs not only indicate current system and network status, but also help field engineers monitor the status of attached serial devices.
Adjustable Termination and Pull High/Low Resistors
When using termination resistors to prevent serial signal reflection, it is important to set the pull high/low resistors correctly so that the electrical signal is not corrupted. Since no set of resistor values is universally compatible for all environments, the NPort® 5650-8/16 has DIP switches on the bottom panel for setting the termination and pull high/low resistor values.
Hãy liên hệ chúng tôi sớm nhất nhé! Chúng tôi luôn mang đến cho các bạn:
- Thiết bị chính hãng 100% với giá cạnh tranh nhất thị trường.
- Đội kỹ thuật hỗ trợ tư vấn 24/7.
- Thời gian nhập hàng nhanh chóng.
- Thủ tục đặt hàng đơn giản.
- Giao hàng miễn phí.
NGUYỄN THÀNH DUY (Technical Support - Sales Engineer)